Currently 39°F in Riverside (Orangecrest), California, USA
39°F
47°F / 37°F
calm
0.47"
Monday, January 25, 2021 11:53 PM PST
Riverside Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Wednesday
Showers, Mostly cloudy Sunny Mostly cloudy, Chance of showers
Showers, Mostly cloudy   Sunny   Mostly cloudy, Chance of showers
High: 52°F High: 55°F High: 56°F
Low: 42°F Low: 34°F Low: 37°F
Currently in Riverside

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  11:53 PM PST
Temperature:  39°F
Normal Temperature 54°F
Relative Humidity:  69%
Dewpoint:  29°F
Heat Index:  39°F
Wind Chill:  39°F
Wind:  calm
Gusts:  6 mph
Barometer:  N/APressure Change N/A

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:48 AM 5:13 PM 10:24
Tomorrow: 6:48 AM 5:14 PM 10:26
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: 47°F 12:39 PM 66°F 76°F
Low: 37°F 7:44 AM 49°F 52°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
0.00" 0.47" 1.09" 2.37"
Season began July 1, 2020
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Riverside Forecast
Saturday, January 23, 2021
Alert Forecast not current

As the region enters a stormy weather pattern, expect on-and-off periods of showers today, becoming more numerous this afternoon and evening, then tapering off tonight. Locally up to third of an inch of precipitation is predicted. Snow levels in the local mountains will be near 4,500 feet.

Sunday will be cool and sunny, then showers will return Sunday evening and last through Monday, potentially heavy at times, with thunderstorms and hail possibly in the mix. Monday night, at the tail end of the storm, snow levels will fall to just 2,000 feet, meaning snowfall cannot be ruled out locally through Tuesday morning.

A warmer, wetter, third storm may arrive towards the end of the week, aided by an atmospheric river.

Today: Mostly cloudy and cool. Light breezes. 60 percent chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms , high near 54°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium-high".

Predicted air quality is moderate, AQI: 57 (for Metropolitan Riverside courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Partly cloudy and cool. Light breezes. 40 percent chance of scattered showers in the evening, then isolated showers after midnight, low around 40°F.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, becoming partly sunny. Cool. Light breezes. 30 percent chance of showers in the late afternoon, high of about 57°F.

Sunday night:Mostly cloudy and cool. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 70 percent chance of showers after midnight, heavy at times, low near 42°F.

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Cool and breezy. 60 percent chance of showers, heavy at times, high around 52°F.

Monday night: Partly cloudy and cold. 30 percent chance of scattered showers in the evening, low of about 34°F.

Tuesday: Sunny and cool, high near 55°F.

Tuesday night: Partly cloudy and cold, low around 37°F.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy and cool. Slight chance of showers, high of about 56°F.

Wednesday night: Mostly cloudy and cold. Chance of showers, low near 43°F.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers, high around 61°F.

Thursday night: Mostly cloudy and cold. Chance of showers, low of about 43°F.

Friday: Partly sunny. Chance of showers, high near 60°F.

Riverside forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Riverside
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
January 24 53°F 40°F 45°F 0.11"
January 23 49°F 41°F 44°F 0.39"
January 22 60°F 44°F 50°F 0.01"
January 21 67°F 51°F 58°F 0.00"
January 20 65°F 54°F 58°F 0.01"
January 19 60°F 49°F 54°F 0.10"
January 18 75°F 52°F 64°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Riverside Featured Photos
Mountain View
Mountain View: Snow capped San Gorgonio from Orangecrest. Photo courtesy of Inland News Today.
Riverside Weather News
Low snow levels possible Monday night

A very cold storm is leaving freezing temperatures, wind, and potential for ...

Posted January 25, 2021, 7:06 PM
Storm Totals: January 22nd-24th, 2021

Showers and light rain were present throughout the region for most of Satur ...

Posted January 24, 2021, 8:49 PM
Pattern change to bring cooler, damp weather later in the week

The warm, windy, dry pattern that has dominated Southern California so far ...

Posted January 18, 2021, 7:42 PM
Other Weather Information

The Riverside (Orangecrest), California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents.
Copyright ©2021  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.