Currently 60°F in Temecula, California, USA
60°F
63°F / 49°F
9 mph SW
0.00"
Friday, February 27, 2015 4:29 PM PST
Temecula Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Sunday
Variably cloudy Showers, Mostly cloudy Showers, Mostly cloudy
Variably cloudy   Showers, Mostly cloudy   Showers, Mostly cloudy
High: 67°F High: 54°F High: 55°F
Low: 49°F Low: 44°F Low: 45°F
Currently in Temecula

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  4:29 PM PST
Temperature:  60°F
Normal Temperature 62°F
Relative Humidity:  78%
Dewpoint:  53°F
Heat Index:  60°F
Wind Chill:  60°F
Wind:  9 mph SW (230°)
Gusts:  15 mph
Barometer:  29.72" HgPressure Change falling

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:20 AM 5:44 PM 11:23
Tomorrow: 6:19 AM 5:44 PM 11:25
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Normal Last Year Record
High: 63°F 11:51 AM 67°F 69°F 82°F 2008
Low: 49°F 1:08 AM 43°F 55°F 32°F 2011

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season Normal
0.00" 0.00" 0.73" 6.71" 10.13"
Season began July 1, 2014
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Temecula:
60°F
Anza:
49°F
58°F
61°F
59°F
56°F
60°F
59°F
57°F
60°F
60°F
59°F
Temecula Forecast
Friday, February 27, 2015

Partly sunny skies and increased breezes are predicted today in the Temecula Valley, portending an arriving cold storm tonight. Showers will be widespread by Saturday, and may be heavy at times, continuing through Sunday, and lingering even into Monday, when thunderstorms are also possible. Rainfall totals are predicted between a half an inch and an inch. Snow levels in the local mountains will drop to just 4,000 feet.

A second storm is expected to arrive Monday night, bringing another round of showers through Tuesday.

Today: Low clouds and fog early, becoming partly sunny. Light wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph , high near 67°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium-high".

Predicted air quality is moderate, AQI: 57 (courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 35 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 60 percent chance of showers after midnight. South to southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, low around 44°F.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 55 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high of about 54°F.

Saturday night:Mostly cloudy. Cool. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 75 percent chance of showers after midnight, low near 45°F.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 80 percent chance of showers and a chance of thunderstorms in the morning, then a 65 percent chance of showers and a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon, high around 55°F.

Sunday night: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 65 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 45 percent chance of showers after midnight, low of about 44°F.

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 45 percent chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning, then a 60 percent chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon, high near 57°F.

Monday night: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Slight chance of thunderstorms, low around 43°F.

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, becoming partly cloudy. Chance of showers, high of about 57°F.

Tuesday night: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly clear. Cold. Chance of showers in the evening, low near 39°F.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high around 60°F.

Wednesday night: Clear. Cold, low of about 37°F.

Thursday: Sunny, high near 65°F.

Temecula forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Temecula
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
February 26 73°F 42°F 55°F 0.00"
February 25 77°F 40°F 55°F 0.00"
February 24 68°F 40°F 53°F 0.00"
February 23 63°F 46°F 54°F 0.12"
February 22 59°F 52°F 55°F 0.61"
February 21 69°F 52°F 57°F 0.00"
February 20 74°F 51°F 58°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Temecula Featured Photos
Dark Skies
Dark Skies: A thunderstorm on approach to the Temecula Valley Wine Country. Photo courtesy of Kim Yarger.
Temecula Weather News
Storm Totals: February 22nd-23rd, 2015 (updated)

An inside slider storm delivered rain to the region Sunday evening and Mond ...

Posted February 23, 2015, 6:04 PM
Other Weather Information

The Temecula weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. Temecula, California is located in the Temecula Valley, in southwestern Riverside County, along the Interstate 15 highway. The Temecula Valley's rolling hills are home to the Temecula wine country, vineyards, golf courses, a casino resort, and Old Town Temecula.
Copyright ©2015  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.