Currently 56°F in Fallbrook, California, USA
56°F
67°F / 47°F
3 mph SE
0.00"
Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:33 PM PST
Fallbrook Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Thursday
Sunny Variably cloudy Rain, Mostly cloudy
Sunny   Variably cloudy   Rain, Mostly cloudy
High: 65°F High: 61°F High: 58°F
Low: 47°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F
Currently in Fallbrook

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  5:33 PM PST
Temperature:  56°F
Normal Temperature 59°F
Relative Humidity:  87%
Dewpoint:  52°F
Heat Index:  56°F
Wind Chill:  56°F
Wind:  3 mph SE (137°)
Gusts:  6 mph
Barometer:  30.08" HgPressure Change rising

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:52 AM 5:05 PM 10:13
Tomorrow: 6:51 AM 5:06 PM 10:15
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Normal Last Year Record
High: 67°F 1:53 PM 69°F 72°F 86°F 2014
Low: 47°F 5:52 AM 49°F 48°F 35°F 2007

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season Normal
0.00" 0.00" 1.99" 8.96" 7.62"
Season began July 1, 2016
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Fallbrook:
56°F
56°F
57°F
59°F
Fallbrook Forecast
Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Temperatures are expected remain mild but on the cool side through Wednesday in Fallbrook, under high pressure aloft and fair skies. Weak offshore flow will prevail today, turning weakly onshore tomorrow.

On Thursday, the jet stream is predicted to take aim at the region and bring an onslaught of storms. The first storm will bring rain Thursday morning, heavy at times, tapering off into showers. Rainfall is forecast at over three quarters of an inch, with snow levels in the local mountains declining to near 4,500 feet.

The second storm will arrive Friday, leading to about an inch or more of rain, with showers trailing into Saturday. Snow levels in the local mountains will remain near 4,500 feet.

The strongest storm of the sequence is targeted for late Sunday and Monday. Total precipitation from all three is predicted between three and five inches.

Today: Sunny , high near 65°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium".

Predicted air quality is moderate, AQI: 63 (for Escondido courtesy of the SDAPCD).

Tonight: Clear, then low clouds and patchy fog developing. Cool, low around 46°F.

Wednesday: Low clouds and fog early, becoming partly sunny, high of about 61°F.

Wednesday night:Partly cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Cool. 70 percent chance of rain after midnight, low near 46°F.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 100 percent chance of rain in the morning, then a 50 percent chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon, high around 58°F.

Thursday night: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Cool. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 60 percent chance of showers after midnight, low of about 50°F.

Friday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 90 percent chance of rain in the morning, then a 100 percent chance of rain in the afternoon, high near 55°F.

Friday night: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 65 percent chance of showers, low around 48°F.

Saturday: Partly sunny. Cool. Chance of showers, high of about 57°F.

Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Cool. Slight chance of showers, low near 45°F.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. Chance of rain, high around 60°F.

Sunday night: Mostly cloudy. Cool. Rain likely, low of about 45°F.

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. Rain likely, high near 56°F.

Fallbrook forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Fallbrook
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
January 16 65°F 47°F 54°F 0.07"
January 15 63°F 48°F 54°F 0.04"
January 14 64°F 47°F 54°F 0.04"
January 13 59°F 49°F 52°F 0.13"
January 12 57°F 50°F 52°F 0.42"
January 11 59°F 52°F 55°F 0.38"
January 10 60°F 50°F 54°F 0.04"
More Past Weather
Fallbrook Featured Photos
Funnel Cloud
Funnel Cloud: This funnel cloud stabs ominously from the sky in South Fallbrook. Photo courtesy of Tom Chester.
Fallbrook Weather News
Storm Totals: January 12th-13th, 2017

Another in the series of wet storms this week brought significant rain to t ...

Posted January 14, 2017, 7:26 PM
Storm Totals: January 9th-11th, 2017 (updated)

The jet stream has directed numerous consecutive Pacific storms towards Sou ...

Posted January 12, 2017, 9:48 PM
Storm Totals: January 4th-5th, 2017

A weak Pacific storm brought showers to the region during the first week of ...

Posted January 12, 2017, 8:44 PM
No Forecasts Thursday, January 12th

We will resume publishing forecasts Friday morning. Apologies for any incon ...

Posted January 12, 2017, 6:37 AM
Other Weather Information

The Fallbrook weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. Fallbrook, California is located in northern San Diego County, close to I15 and Camp Pendleton, and is home to ranches, avocado and citrus groves, and plant nurseries.
Copyright ©Tue Jan 17 17:33:59 PST 2017  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.