Currently 57°F in Riverside (Canyon Crest), California, USA
57°F
62°F / 57°F
3 mph S
0.00"
Friday, October 31, 2014 6:16 AM PDT
Riverside Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Sunday
Variably cloudy Chance of showers, Mostly cloudy Mostly sunny
Variably cloudy   Chance of showers, Mostly cloudy   Mostly sunny
High: 78°F High: 66°F High: 71°F
Low: 56°F Low: 56°F Low: 46°F
Currently in Riverside

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  6:16 AM PDT
Temperature:  57°F
Normal Temperature 57°F
Relative Humidity:  100%
Dewpoint:  57°F
Heat Index:  57°F
Wind Chill:  57°F
Wind:  3 mph S (201°)
Gusts:  4 mph
Barometer:  29.93" Hg Pressure Change falling

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 7:06 AM 5:58 PM 10:51
Tomorrow: 7:07 AM 5:57 PM 10:50
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Normal Last Year Record
High: 62°F 12:05 AM 81°F 84°F 86°F 2011
Low: 57°F 6:14 AM 55°F 49°F 49°F 2013

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season Normal
0.00" 0.00" 0.00" 1.93" 0.39"
Season began July 1, 2014
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Riverside:
57°F
55°F
53°F
53°F
55°F
58°F
58°F
57°F
N/A *
59°F
* Weather report not current
Riverside Forecast
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Warning Today's forecast is coming soon

Rainfall is likely late Friday into Saturday as the first storm of the season arrives in Riverside and the region. Today, however, will be warm and partly sunny, with the weather in transition. Afternoon temperatures will be mild on Friday. Showers are possible Halloween evening, but in all likelihood trick-or-treating weather will just be partly cloudy and relatively cool. Up to a fifth of an inch of rainfall is expected before showers taper off later Saturday and the system drifts east.

Sunshine will be abundant once again on Sunday, and temperatures will recover through the first half of next week, under increasing high pressure and moderate offshore flow.

Today: Partly sunny. Warm. Southeast wind becoming west to 10 mph , high near 85°F .

Pollen level is rated "low-medium".

Predicted air quality is moderate, AQI: 91 (for Metropolitan Riverside courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Partly cloudy, then low clouds and patchy fog developing. West wind to 10 mph becoming light, low around 56°F .

Friday: Low clouds and fog early, becoming partly sunny, high of about 78°F .

Friday night: Partly cloudy, becoming cloudy. Breezy. 20 percent chance of showers in the evening, then an 80 percent chance of showers after midnight, low near 56°F .

Saturday: Cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Breezy. 45 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 15 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high around 66°F .

Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Cool. 20 percent chance of showers in the evening, low of about 46°F .

Sunday: Mostly sunny, high near 71°F .

Sunday night: Clear. Cool, low around 46°F .

Monday: Sunny, high of about 76°F .

Monday night: Clear. Cool, low near 48°F .

Tuesday: Sunny. Warm, high around 81°F .

Tuesday night: Clear. Cool, low of about 49°F .

Wednesday: Sunny. Warm, high near 86°F .

Riverside forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Riverside
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
October 30 84°F 58°F 68°F 0.00"
October 29 91°F 58°F 71°F 0.00"
October 28 84°F 56°F 68°F 0.00"
October 27 78°F 58°F 66°F 0.00"
October 26 78°F 56°F 66°F 0.00"
October 25 84°F 64°F 72°F 0.00"
October 24 91°F 62°F 75°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Riverside Featured Photos
Backyard Oranges
Backyard Oranges: The California Christmas tree? This tree contains abundant fruit. Photo courtesy of Nancy Daniels Nelson.
Riverside Weather News
Storm Totals: September 7th-8th, 2014

Remnants of Hurricane Norbert combined with monsoonal moisture helped produ ...

Posted September 9, 2014, 9:31 AM
Other Weather Information

The Riverside (Canyon Crest), California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents.
Copyright ©2014  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.