Currently 39°F in French Valley, California, USA
39°F
46°F / 39°F
calm
0.00"
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 5:57 AM PST
French Valley Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Friday
Mostly sunny Rain, Mostly cloudy Rain, Cloudy
Mostly sunny   Rain, Mostly cloudy   Rain, Cloudy
High: 61°F High: 57°F High: 55°F
Low: 38°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F
Currently in French Valley

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  5:57 AM PST
Temperature:  39°F
Normal Temperature 47°F
Relative Humidity:  96%
Dewpoint:  38°F
Heat Index:  39°F
Wind Chill:  39°F
Wind:  calm
Gusts:  none
Barometer:  30.27" HgPressure Change steady

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:52 AM 5:06 PM 10:14
Tomorrow: 6:52 AM 5:07 PM 10:15
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: 46°F 12:00 AM 68°F 63°F
Low: 39°F 5:57 AM 44°F 47°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
0.00" 0.00" 1.53" 7.98"
Season began July 1, 2016
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
French Valley:
39°F
Anza:
37°F
44°F
44°F
36°F
N/A*
38°F
N/A*
38°F
35°F
* Weather report not current
French Valley Forecast
Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Today will be dry and cool in the Temecula Valley, followed by a lot of wet weather, perhaps the most significant since 2010. A trio of storms is predicted to lead to heavy rain at times between Thursday and Monday, and between three to six inches of precipitation before dry conditions return Tuesday.

The first storm arrives tonight, with rainfall strongest Thursday morning, when a slight chance of thunderstorms is also possible. Snow levels in the local mountains will drop to 5,000 feet. Rainfall from the first storm could be up to three quarters of an inch.

The second storm is even stronger, and rain will be heaviest Friday afternoon, trailing off into showers on Saturday. Thunderstorms are again a possibility.

The final system is expected Sunday, with rain stretching into Monday and showers after that. Snow levels will fall to just 3,500 feet.

Today: Mostly sunny , high near 61°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium".

Predicted air quality is moderate, AQI: 66 (for the Temecula Valley courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Cool. 35 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 90 percent chance of showers after midnight, low around 47°F.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 100 percent chance of rain and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning, then a 65 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high of about 57°F.

Thursday night:Mostly cloudy. Cool. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 60 percent chance of showers after midnight, low near 47°F.

Friday: Cloudy. Cool. 85 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 100 percent chance of rain and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon, high around 55°F.

Friday night: Cloudy. Cool. 70 percent chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then a 60 percent chance of showers after midnight, low of about 46°F.

Saturday: Partly sunny. Cool. 50 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high near 58°F.

Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Cool. Chance of rain after midnight, low around 45°F.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. Chance of rain in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon, high of about 59°F.

Sunday night: Cloudy. Cool. Rain likely in the evening, then rain after midnight, low near 46°F.

Monday: Cloudy. Cool. Rain in the morning, then showers likely in the afternoon , high around 57°F.

Monday night: Mostly cloudy. Cool. Showers likely in the evening, then a chance of showers after midnight, low of about 41°F.

Tuesday: Partly sunny. Chance of showers in the morning, high near 60°F.

French Valley forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in French Valley
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
January 17 65°F 40°F 52°F 0.00"
January 16 64°F 47°F 53°F 0.00"
January 15 60°F 45°F 52°F 0.00"
January 14 65°F 44°F 53°F 0.01"
January 13 55°F 48°F 51°F 0.20"
January 12 55°F 48°F 51°F 0.71"
January 11 58°F 49°F 53°F 0.09"
More Past Weather
French Valley Featured Photos
Planes at Sunrise
Planes at Sunrise: The sun rises over French Valley Airport. Photo courtesy of Ken Hannan.
French Valley Weather News
Storm Totals: January 12th-13th, 2017

Another in the series of wet storms this week brought significant rain to t ...

Posted January 14, 2017, 7:26 PM
Storm Totals: January 9th-11th, 2017 (updated)

The jet stream has directed numerous consecutive Pacific storms towards Sou ...

Posted January 12, 2017, 9:48 PM
Storm Totals: January 4th-5th, 2017

A weak Pacific storm brought showers to the region during the first week of ...

Posted January 12, 2017, 8:44 PM
No Forecasts Thursday, January 12th

We will resume publishing forecasts Friday morning. Apologies for any incon ...

Posted January 12, 2017, 6:37 AM
Other Weather Information

The French Valley, California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. French Valley is located in southwestern Riverside County, California, north of Temecula, east of Murrieta, and south of Winchester. French Valley is bordered by Lake Skinner.
Copyright ©Wed Jan 18 05:57:53 PST 2017  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.