Currently 49°F in Hemet, California, USA
49°F
52°F / 48°F
calm
0.00"
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:27 AM PDT
Hemet Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Friday
Showers, Mostly cloudy Chance of showers, Variably cloudy Partly sunny
Showers, Mostly cloudy   Chance of showers, Variably cloudy   Partly sunny
High: 60°F High: 54°F High: 65°F
Low: 49°F Low: 43°F Low: 41°F
Currently in Hemet

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  8:27 AM PDT
Temperature:  49°F
Normal Temperature 54°F
Relative Humidity:  85%
Dewpoint:  45°F
Heat Index:  49°F
Wind Chill:  49°F
Wind:  calm
Gusts:  none
Barometer:  29.97" HgPressure Change rising

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:51 AM 6:59 PM 12:08
Tomorrow: 6:50 AM 7:00 PM 12:10
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Normal Last Year Record
High: 52°F 12:00 AM 72°F 74°F 92°F 2004
Low: 48°F 6:16 AM 48°F 50°F 36°F 2006

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season Normal
0.00" 0.00" 1.33" 18.87" 10.37"
Season began July 1, 2018
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro 2
Local Weather Roundup
Hemet Forecast
Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Through Thursday night, a low pressure system will move slowly inland across California, bringing periods of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms for this afternoon and early evening. The most widespread precipitation is expected into this evening. Total rainfall is forecast at between a tenth and a quarter of an inch locally.

Friday is expected to be dry and a little warmer. The next storm will bring a chance of mostly light showers on Saturday. Sunday through Tuesday will be dry with a warming trend.

The spring equinox is this afternoon at 2:58pm.

Today: Mostly cloudy. Breezy. 50 percent chance of rain in the morning, then a 60 percent chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon , high near 60°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium-high".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 44 (courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Cool and breezy. 55 percent chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then a 45 percent chance of showers after midnight, low around 43°F.

Thursday: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Cool. 35 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high of about 54°F.

Thursday night:Partly cloudy and cool. 20 percent chance of showers in the evening, low near 41°F.

Friday: Partly sunny, high around 65°F.

Friday night: Partly cloudy and cool, low of about 44°F.

Saturday: Partly sunny. 30 percent chance of showers. Afternoon breezes, high near 63°F.

Saturday night: Partly cloudy and cool, low around 43°F.

Sunday: Sunny, high of about 69°F.

Sunday night: Clear and cool, low near 45°F.

Monday: Mostly sunny, high around 75°F.

Monday night: Mostly clear and cool, low of about 48°F.

Tuesday: Partly sunny. Afternoon breezes, high near 74°F.

Hemet forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Hemet
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
March 19 72°F 52°F 61°F 0.00"
March 18 79°F 54°F 65°F 0.00"
March 17 80°F 52°F 65°F 0.00"
March 16 75°F 45°F 59°F 0.00"
March 15 71°F 43°F 56°F 0.00"
March 14 66°F 42°F 52°F 0.00"
March 13 62°F 44°F 51°F 0.01"
More Past Weather
Hemet Featured Photos
Full Moon
Full moon: The evening moon rises above Mountain View High School in San Jacinto. Photo courtesy of Denise Leonard.
Hemet Weather News
Storm Totals: March 11th-12th, 2019

A low pressure system with a subtropical tap over northern Baja California ...

Posted March 12, 2019, 4:43 PM
Other Weather Information

The Hemet weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. Hemet, California is located in the San Jacinto Valley, in western Riverside County, at the foot of the San Jacinto mountains.
Copyright ©Wed Mar 20 08:27:56 PDT 2019  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.