Currently 80°F in Wildomar, California, USA
80°F
88°F / 49°F
6 mph SW
0.00"
Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:34 PM PDT
Wildomar Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Saturday
Partly sunny Variably cloudy Chance of showers, Mostly cloudy
Partly sunny   Variably cloudy   Chance of showers, Mostly cloudy
High: 88°F High: 80°F High: 70°F
Low: 52°F Low: 54°F Low: 54°F
Currently in Wildomar

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  4:34 PM PDT
Temperature:  80°F
Normal Temperature 78°F
Relative Humidity:  35%
Dewpoint:  50°F
Heat Index:  80°F
Wind Chill:  80°F
Wind:  6 mph SW (216°)
Gusts:  9 mph
Barometer:  N/A Pressure Change N/A

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 7:05 AM 5:58 PM 10:53
Tomorrow: 7:06 AM 5:58 PM 10:51
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: 88°F 2:00 PM 82°F 73°F
Low: 49°F 7:28 AM 47°F 41°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
0.00" 0.00" 0.00" 2.28"
Season began July 1, 2014
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Wildomar:
80°F
80°F
80°F
75°F
80°F
78°F
76°F
Wildomar Forecast
Thursday, October 30, 2014

Rainfall is likely late Friday into Saturday as the first storm of the season arrives in Wildomar and the region. Today, however, will be warm and partly sunny, with the weather in transition. Afternoon temperatures will be mild on Friday. Showers are possible Halloween evening, but in all likelihood trick-or-treating weather will just be mostly cloudy and relatively cool. Up to a fifth of an inch of rainfall is expected before showers taper off later Saturday and the system drifts east.

Sunshine will be abundant once again on Sunday, and temperatures will recover through the first half of next week, under increasing high pressure and moderate offshore flow.

Today: Partly sunny. Warm. Light wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph , high near 88°F .

Pollen level is rated "low-medium".

Predicted air quality is moderate, AQI: 82 (for Lake Elsinore courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Partly cloudy, then low clouds and patchy fog developing. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light, low around 54°F .

Friday: Low clouds and fog early, becoming partly sunny. Warm, high of about 80°F .

Friday night: Mostly cloudy, becoming cloudy. Breezy. 20 percent chance of showers in the evening, then an 80 percent chance of showers after midnight, low near 54°F .

Saturday: Cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Breezy. 45 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 15 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high around 70°F .

Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Cool. 20 percent chance of showers in the evening, low of about 47°F .

Sunday: Partly sunny, becoming mostly sunny, high near 74°F .

Sunday night: Clear. Cool, low around 46°F .

Monday: Sunny. Warm, high of about 80°F .

Monday night: Clear. Cool, low near 46°F .

Tuesday: Sunny. Warm, high around 84°F .

Tuesday night: Clear. Cool, low of about 47°F .

Wednesday: Sunny. Warm, high near 86°F .

Wildomar forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Wildomar
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
October 29 90°F 50°F 67°F 0.00"
October 28 87°F 50°F 65°F 0.00"
October 27 81°F 50°F 63°F 0.00"
October 26 78°F 52°F 63°F 0.00"
October 25 89°F 56°F 69°F 0.00"
October 24 94°F 51°F 69°F 0.00"
October 23 95°F 51°F 69°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Wildomar Featured Photos
Storm Cell
Storm Cell: Clouds to the north dump rainfall on Lake Elsinore. Photo courtesy of Reginald Stanley.
Wildomar Weather News
Microburst hits parts of Riverside County Tuesday afternoon

A microburst formed Tuesday afternoon about six miles southwest of Diamond ...

Posted September 16, 2014, 5:21 PM
Other Weather Information

The Wildomar, California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. Wildomar is located southwestern Riverside County, California, north of Murrieta and south of Lake Elsinore.
Copyright ©2014  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.