Currently N/A°F in Jurupa Valley, California, USA
N/A°F Alert
N/A°F / N/A°F
N/A
N/A
Friday, February 15, 2019 5:11 PM PST
Jurupa Valley Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Sunday
Chance of showers, Partly cloudy Partly sunny Chance of showers, Partly sunny
Chance of showers, Partly cloudy   Partly sunny   Chance of showers, Partly sunny
High: 57°F High: 56°F High: 53°F
Low: 48°F Low: 43°F Low: 40°F
Currently in Jurupa Valley
Alert Warning: Current weather report out of date

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  5:11 PM PST
Temperature:  N/A
Normal Temperature 83°F
Relative Humidity:  N/A
Dewpoint:  N/A°F
Heat Index:  N/A°F
Wind Chill:  N/A°F
Wind:  N/A
Gusts:  N/A
Barometer:  N/APressure Change N/A

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:32 AM 5:33 PM 11:00
Tomorrow: 6:31 AM 5:33 PM 11:02
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: N/A N/A 84°F 84°F
Low: N/A N/A 54°F 56°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
N/A N/A 0.02" 0.87"
Season began July 1, 2015
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Jurupa Valley:
N/A*
44°F
52°F
56°F
* Weather report not current
Jurupa Valley Forecast
Friday, February 15, 2019

Some light showers are all that's left of yesterday's atmospheric river in Riverside. The storm has departed after dropping over three inches of rain locally. A series of much weaker low pressure systems are on the way, bringing showers Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon through Sunday night. The coldest and strongest of these systems looks to be the Sunday one, with widespread showers possible and snow levels as low as 3000 feet.

After cool and fair days Monday through Wednesday, more showers are possible Wednesday night into Thursday.

Today: Partly cloudy and cool. 20 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 45 percent chance of showers in the afternoon , high near 57°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 32 (for Metropolitan Riverside courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, becoming partly cloudy. Cool and breezy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 30 percent chance of showers after midnight, low around 43°F.

Saturday: Partly sunny and cool, high of about 56°F.

Saturday night:Partly cloudy and cold. 15 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 10 percent chance of showers after midnight, low near 40°F.

Sunday: Partly sunny and cool. 25 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high around 53°F.

Sunday night: Mostly cloudy, becoming partly cloudy. Cold. 25 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 20 percent chance of showers after midnight, low of about 37°F.

Monday: Partly cloudy and cool, high near 57°F.

Monday night: Clear and cold, low around 36°F.

Tuesday: Sunny and cool, high of about 58°F.

Tuesday night: Clear and cold, low near 39°F.

Wednesday: Partly sunny and cool, high around 57°F.

Wednesday night: Partly cloudy and cool. Chance of showers , low of about 41°F.

Thursday: Partly sunny and cool. Slight chance of showers, high near 56°F.

Jurupa Valley forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Jurupa Valley
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
October 9 99°F 63°F 80°F 0.00"
October 8 96°F 60°F 75°F 0.00"
October 7 86°F 56°F 69°F 0.00"
October 6 78°F 54°F 65°F 0.00"
October 5 72°F 57°F 63°F 0.01"
October 4 67°F 60°F 63°F 0.01"
October 3 85°F 58°F 69°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Jurupa Valley Featured Photos
Mountain View
Mountain View: Snow capped San Gorgonio from Orangecrest. Photo courtesy of Inland News Today.
Jurupa Valley Weather News
Daily rainfall records shattered Thursday

Numerous daily rainfall records were broken across the WeatherCurrents netw ...

Posted February 14, 2019, 8:24 PM
Torrential heavy rains impacting region Thursday morning

An atmospheric river event with tropical moisture has resulted in sustained ...

Posted February 14, 2019, 10:10 AM
Heavy rain overnight Wednesday into Thursday

A strong atmospheric river event will impact Southern California tonight an ...

Posted February 13, 2019, 10:13 AM
Fast-moving cold front brings showers Saturday morning

A weakening cold front brought another round of showers to the region Satur ...

Posted February 10, 2019, 5:35 PM
Other Weather Information

The Jurupa Valley (Rubidoux), California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. Jurupa Valley is located in Riverside County, in the Inland Empire, north of the Santa Ana River.
Copyright ©Fri Feb 15 17:11:09 PST 2019  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.