Currently 40°F in San Jacinto, California, USA
40°F
42°F / 40°F
calm
0.00"
Monday, February 18, 2019 2:54 AM PST
San Jacinto Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Wednesday
Mostly sunny Sunny Variably cloudy
Mostly sunny   Sunny   Variably cloudy
High: 52°F High: 53°F High: 52°F
Low: 34°F Low: 33°F Low: 35°F
Currently in San Jacinto

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  2:54 AM PST
Temperature:  40°F
Normal Temperature 45°F
Relative Humidity:  88%
Dewpoint:  37°F
Heat Index:  40°F
Wind Chill:  40°F
Wind:  calm
Gusts:  none
Barometer:  30.11" HgPressure Change rising

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:29 AM 5:35 PM 11:06
Tomorrow: 6:28 AM 5:36 PM 11:08
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: 42°F 12:22 AM 64°F 67°F
Low: 40°F 2:48 AM 41°F 42°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
0.00" 0.00" 5.50" 11.62"
Season began July 1, 2018
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro 2
Local Weather Roundup
San Jacinto Forecast
Sunday, February 17, 2019

Showers will become widespread this afternoon in San Jacinto, as another cold storm arrives in the region. Conditions will not be that wet, however, with less than a quarter of an inch of precipitation expected. Snow levels, however, will fall to 3,000 feet tonight and to just 2,000 feet Monday morning, when the system exits.

The weather will remain seasonably cool but fair Monday through Wednesday. Patchy frost is possible each morning.

Another cold storm will lead to renewed showers Thursday into Friday.

Today: Partly sunny. Cool and breezy. 45 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 75 percent chance of showers in the afternoon , high near 53°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium-high".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 40 (courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, becoming partly cloudy. Cold and breezy. 55 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 45 percent chance of showers after midnight, low around 34°F.

Monday: Mostly sunny and cool. Patchy frost early, high of about 52°F.

Monday night:Clear and cold. Patchy frost late, low near 33°F.

Tuesday: Sunny and cool. Patchy frost early, high around 53°F.

Tuesday night: Mostly clear and cold. Patchy frost late, low of about 35°F.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, becoming partly sunny. Cool. Patchy frost possible, high near 52°F.

Wednesday night: Partly cloudy and cool. 40 percent chance of showers , low around 38°F.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy and cool. Showers likely, high of about 49°F.

Thursday night: Partly cloudy and cold. Chance of showers, low near 36°F.

Friday: Partly sunny and cool. Slight chance of showers, high around 50°F.

Friday night: Mostly clear and cool, low of about 38°F.

Saturday: Mostly sunny and cool, high near 54°F.

San Jacinto forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in San Jacinto
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
February 17 52°F 40°F 45°F 0.08"
February 16 56°F 43°F 49°F 0.06"
February 15 57°F 45°F 50°F 0.06"
February 14 59°F 49°F 52°F 3.66"
February 13 58°F 46°F 50°F 0.25"
February 12 57°F 34°F 46°F 0.00"
February 11 59°F 33°F 46°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
San Jacinto Featured Photos
Full Moon
Full moon: The evening moon rises above Mountain View High School in San Jacinto. Photo courtesy of Denise Leonard.
San Jacinto Weather News
Low snow levels possible overnight Sunday

A cold disturbance responsible for the region's unstable weather Sunday wil ...

Posted February 17, 2019, 7:53 PM
Storm Totals: February 15th-16th, 2019

A cold, weak trough inflicted a small series of showers at the region late ...

Posted February 17, 2019, 7:18 PM
Upcoming weekend storms will be colder, not as wet

Multiple low pressure systems are forecast to impact the region this weeken ...

Posted February 15, 2019, 11:26 PM
Storm Totals: February 13th-14th, 2019

A major atmospheric river event over the Pacific Ocean channeled a deep plu ...

Posted February 15, 2019, 10:36 PM
Daily rainfall records shattered Thursday

Numerous daily rainfall records were broken across the WeatherCurrents netw ...

Posted February 14, 2019, 8:24 PM
Other Weather Information

The San Jacinto, California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. San Jacinto is located in the heart of the San Jacinto Valley, near Hemet, the Soboba Casino, and at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains.
Copyright ©Mon Feb 18 02:56:01 PST 2019  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.