Currently 40°F in Beaumont, California, USA
40°F
48°F / 38°F
calm
0.50"
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:42 PM PST
Beaumont Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Friday
Showers, Mostly cloudy Showers, Mostly cloudy Partly sunny
Showers, Mostly cloudy   Showers, Mostly cloudy   Partly sunny
High: 48°F High: 53°F High: 58°F
Low: 45°F Low: 46°F Low: 44°F
Currently in Beaumont

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  7:42 PM PST
Temperature:  40°F
Normal Temperature 56°F
Relative Humidity:  91%
Dewpoint:  37°F
Heat Index:  40°F
Wind Chill:  40°F
Wind:  calm
Gusts:  3 mph
Barometer:  29.72" HgPressure Change rising

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:25 AM 4:43 PM 10:19
Tomorrow: 6:26 AM 4:43 PM 10:17
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: 48°F 12:00 AM 65°F 65°F
Low: 38°F 1:12 PM 51°F 47°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
0.00" 0.50" 0.87" 1.10"
Season began July 1, 2019
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a LaCrosse WS-2810
Local Weather Roundup
Beaumont:
40°F
47°F
N/A*
48°F
52°F
49°F
* Weather report not current
Beaumont Forecast
Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The first round of rain ended last night, and showers from the next fast approaching storm will ramp up this morning in Beaumont / Cherry Valley and the region. Mountain snowfall is predicted with the snow level declining to about 5000 feet. Showers will lighten late Wednesday through Thursday. Total precipitation is forecast to be up to one and a half inches.

Dry and mild weather will prevail for the upcoming weekend into early next week.

Today: Mostly cloudy. Cool and breezy. 90 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 100 percent chance of showers. Slight chance of thunderstorms , high near 48°F .

Pollen level is rated "low".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 37 (for the San Gorgonio pass area courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Mostly cloudy and cool. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 50 percent chance of showers after midnight, low around 46°F.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Cool. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high of about 53°F.

Thursday night:Partly cloudy and cool. 20 percent chance of showers in the evening, low near 44°F.

Friday: Partly sunny and cool, high around 58°F.

Friday night: Mostly clear and cool, low of about 49°F.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, high near 63°F.

Saturday night: Clear, low around 50°F.

Sunday: Sunny, high of about 65°F.

Sunday night: Clear, low near 50°F.

Monday: Sunny, high around 64°F.

Monday night: Clear and cool, low of about 46°F.

Tuesday: Sunny. Offshore breezes, high near 60°F.

Beaumont forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Beaumont
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
November 19 72°F 48°F 62°F 0.37"
November 18 76°F 62°F 69°F 0.00"
November 17 76°F 62°F 69°F 0.00"
November 16 74°F 60°F 67°F 0.00"
November 15 70°F 56°F 62°F 0.00"
November 14 73°F 56°F 62°F 0.00"
November 13 74°F 56°F 65°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Beaumont Featured Photos
Cloud Cover
Cloud cover: A deck of clouds sits above Mt. San Jacinto's slopes during a recent storm. Photo courtesy of Rick Leonard.
Beaumont Weather News
ENSO-neutral conditions present, likely to remain through Spring 2020

The El Nino Southern Oscillation, or ENSO, has remained in a neutral state ...

Posted October 14, 2019, 2:02 AM
Other Weather Information

The Beaumont, California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. Cherry Valley is located in northern Riverside County, California, a community of the northern part of Beaumont, along the Interstate 10 highway, in the San Gorgonio pass area, between the communities of Calimesa, Banning.
Copyright ©2019  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.