Currently N/A°F in San Diego (City Heights), California, USA
N/A°F Alert
N/A°F / N/A°F
N/A
N/A
Monday, May 27, 2019 6:31 AM PDT
City Heights Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Wednesday
Partly sunny, Chance of showers Variably cloudy Variably cloudy
Partly sunny, Chance of showers   Variably cloudy   Variably cloudy
High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 69°F
Low: 55°F Low: 55°F Low: 57°F
Currently in City Heights
Alert Warning: Current weather report out of date

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  6:31 AM PDT
Temperature:  N/A
Normal Temperature 80°F
Relative Humidity:  N/A
Dewpoint:  N/A°F
Heat Index:  N/A°F
Wind Chill:  N/A°F
Wind:  N/A
Gusts:  N/A
Barometer:  N/APressure Change N/A

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 5:41 AM 7:50 PM 14:09
Tomorrow: 5:40 AM 7:50 PM 14:10
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: N/A N/A 82°F 80°F
Low: N/A N/A 67°F 69°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
N/A N/A 0.00" 0.00"
Season began July 1, 2018
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
City Heights:
N/A*
50°F
* Weather report not current
City Heights Forecast
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Alert Forecast not current

Mild, below average temperatures with some clouds will begin the weekend in Fallbrook. The region continues to be under the influence of low pressure, leading to strong onshore flow and morning low clouds inland.

A storm is expected to begin a run through the area tonight, leading to cool temperatures, clouds and wind, and periods of showers on Sunday, perhaps lingering into Monday morning. Locally, precipitation is forecast to be between a tenth and a quarter of an inch. Snow levels in the local mountains will fall to just 5,500 feet.

A warming trend is predicted to cover Tuesday and Wednesday, but morning marine layer is possible and temperatures will remain below normal.

Today: Mostly cloudy. Afternoon breezes , high near 65°F .

Pollen level is rated "medium".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 42 (for Downtown San Diego courtesy of the SDAPCD).

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. 25 percent chance of showers after midnight, low around 56°F.

Sunday: Cloudy and cool. 65 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 35 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high of about 60°F.

Sunday night:Mostly cloudy. 75 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 55 percent chance of showers after midnight, low near 55°F.

Monday: Partly sunny. 25 percent chance of showers in the morning, high around 63°F.

Monday night: Partly cloudy, then low clouds developing, low of about 55°F.

Tuesday: Low clouds early, becoming partly sunny, high near 67°F.

Tuesday night: Partly cloudy, then low clouds developing, low around 57°F.

Wednesday: Low clouds early, becoming mostly sunny, high of about 69°F.

Wednesday night: Mostly clear, then low clouds developing, low near 58°F.

Thursday: Low clouds early, becoming mostly sunny, high around 68°F.

Thursday night: Mostly clear, then low clouds developing, low of about 57°F.

Friday: Low clouds early, becoming sunny, high near 68°F.

City Heights forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in City Heights
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
July 25 85°F 68°F 74°F 0.00"
July 24 90°F 69°F 77°F 0.00"
July 23 89°F 69°F 79°F 0.00"
July 22 87°F 69°F 77°F 0.00"
July 21 83°F 69°F 74°F 0.00"
July 20 80°F 67°F 72°F 0.00"
July 19 84°F 67°F 73°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
City Heights Featured Photos
Weather Sign
Weather Sign: Volunteers place a sign marking the City Heights weather station at Ocean Discovery Institute's future home. Photo courtesy of Dennis Wood.
City Heights Weather News
Storm Totals: May 22nd-23rd, 2019

An unseasonably cold, late-season upper low over Oregon that moved southeas ...

Posted May 24, 2019, 10:11 AM
Cool, damp week as persistent trough refuses to leave region (updated)

A series of unseasonably strong upper lows over the western USA have been r ...

Posted May 22, 2019, 3:12 AM
Other Weather Information

The San Diego (City Height), California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. City Heights is a San Diego community, located east of Balboa Park, near Interstate 15
Copyright ©2019  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.