Currently 83°F in Simi Valley, California, USA
83°F
84°F / 50°F
10 mph E
0.00"
Saturday, November 16, 2019 1:46 PM PST
Simi Valley Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Monday
Sunny, Breezy Windy, Sunny Sunny, Breezy
Sunny, Breezy   Windy, Sunny   Sunny, Breezy
High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 84°F
Low: 50°F Low: 60°F Low: 61°F
Currently in Simi Valley

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  1:46 PM PST
Temperature:  83°F
Normal Temperature 71°F
Relative Humidity:  16%
Dewpoint:  31°F
Heat Index:  81°F
Wind Chill:  83°F
Wind:  10 mph E (90°)
Gusts:  23 mph
Barometer:  N/APressure Change N/A

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:20 AM 4:45 PM 10:25
Tomorrow: 6:21 AM 4:44 PM 10:23
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: 84°F 12:48 PM 72°F 76°F
Low: 50°F 12:53 AM 52°F 49°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
0.00" 0.00" 0.00" 0.14"
Season began July 1, 2019
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Simi Valley:
83°F
Simi Valley Forecast
Saturday, November 16, 2019

Clearing skies and offshore winds will keep temperatures warm this weekend, with near record high temperatures possible on Sunday. Some areas will be windy, especially through passes and canyons. A pattern change will occur around mid week as a low pressure system moves in bringing clouds, cooler temperatures and a chance of rain and mountain snow.

Today: Sunny and warm. Offshore breezes , high near 83°F .

Pollen level is rated "low-medium".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 50 (for Simi Valley and Moorpark (courtesy of the VCAPCD)).

Tonight: Clear. Offshore breezes, low around 60°F.

Sunday: Sunny and warm. Offshore winds, high of about 83°F.

Sunday night:Clear. Offshore breezes, low near 61°F.

Monday: Sunny and warm. Offshore breezes, high around 84°F.

Monday night: Clear, low of about 59°F.

Tuesday: Sunny, becoming partly sunny, high near 74°F.

Tuesday night: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. 15 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 25 percent chance of showers after midnight, low around 55°F.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy and cool. 45 percent chance of showers in the morning, then a 55 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high of about 59°F.

Wednesday night: Mostly cloudy. 55 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 45 percent chance of showers after midnight, low near 50°F.

Thursday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers, high around 61°F.

Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers, low of about 50°F.

Friday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in the morning, high near 65°F.

Simi Valley forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Simi Valley
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
November 15 69°F 46°F 55°F 0.00"
November 14 70°F 48°F 57°F 0.00"
November 13 76°F 48°F 58°F 0.00"
November 12 84°F 47°F 61°F 0.00"
November 11 74°F 45°F 58°F 0.00"
November 10 77°F 51°F 62°F 0.00"
November 9 88°F 59°F 74°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Simi Valley Featured Photos
Cloud Stream
Cloud Stream: As seen near the Santa Susana pass, from the 118 freeway. Photo courtesy of Gabe Medrano.
Simi Valley Weather News
ENSO-neutral conditions present, likely to remain through Spring 2020

The El Nino Southern Oscillation, or ENSO, has remained in a neutral state ...

Posted October 14, 2019, 2:02 AM
Other Weather Information

The Simi Valley, California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents.
Copyright ©2019  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.