Currently N/A°F in Pinon Hills, California, USA
N/A°F Alert
N/A°F / N/A°F
N/A
N/A
Saturday, January 21, 2017 2:36 AM PST
Pinon Hills Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Monday
Snow, Variably cloudy Rain, Windy Rain, Mostly cloudy
Snow, Variably cloudy   Rain, Windy   Rain, Mostly cloudy
High: 45°F High: 46°F High: 43°F
Low: 32°F Low: 32°F Low: 34°F
Currently in Pinon Hills
Alert Warning: Current weather report out of date

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  2:36 AM PST
Temperature:  N/A
Normal Temperature 56°F
Relative Humidity:  N/A
Dewpoint:  N/A°F
Heat Index:  N/A°F
Wind Chill:  N/A°F
Wind:  N/A
Gusts:  N/A
Barometer:  N/APressure Change N/A

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:50 AM 5:09 PM 10:19
Tomorrow: 6:50 AM 5:10 PM 10:20
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Time Normal Last Year
High: N/A N/A 62°F 72°F
Low: N/A N/A 42°F 51°F

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season
N/A N/A 0.01" 0.01"
Season began July 1, 2016
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Pinon Hills:
N/A*
* Weather report not current
Pinon Hills Forecast
Friday, January 20, 2017

Rain and wind intensity is predicted to pick up through this afternoon in Pinon Hills, when the current, second storm will be at its most intense. Expect heavy rain, with thunderstorms also possible this afternoon, enough for localized flooding. Showers will continue and be widespread after midnight, tapering off through Saturday afternoon. Rainfall from the current system could be over an inch. Snow levels in the local mountains will be at or below 5,000 feet.

The final storm in the series hits Sunday, and it will also offer heavy rainfall, especially Sunday evening through Monday morning. Vigorous showers will trail through Monday and into Tuesday. Over two more inches of precipitation are forecast from the final system, and snow may accumulate Monday.

Wednesday and Thursday look dry and very cool, under high pressure and offshore flow.

Today: Cloudy. Very cool and windy. 100 percent chance of rain, heavy at times. Slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon , high near 46°F .

Pollen level is rated "low".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 28 (for the Central San Bernardino Valley courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Cold and windy. 70 percent chance of rain in the evening, then a 50 percent chance of snow showers after midnight, low around 32°F.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, becoming partly sunny. Very cool and windy. 30 percent chance of scattered snow showers in the morning, high of about 45°F.

Saturday night:Partly cloudy. Cold and windy. 25 percent chance of rain after midnight, low near 32°F.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy. Very cool and windy. 75 percent chance of rain in the morning, then a 95 percent chance of rain in the afternoon, high around 46°F.

Sunday night: Cloudy. Cold and windy. 100 percent chance of rain, low of about 34°F.

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Very cool. 100 percent chance of rain in the morning, then a 65 percent chance of snow showers in the afternoon, high near 43°F.

Monday night: Cloudy, becoming partly cloudy. Cold. 65 percent chance of snow showers in the evening, then a 35 percent chance of snow showers after midnight, low around 30°F.

Tuesday: Partly sunny. Very cool. 35 percent of snow showers in the morning, then a 25 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, high of about 44°F.

Tuesday night: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly clear. Cold. 25 percent chance of snow showers in the evening, low near 29°F.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Very cool, high around 46°F.

Wednesday night: Clear. Cold, low of about 29°F.

Thursday: Sunny. Very cool, high near 48°F.

Pinon Hills forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Pinon Hills
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
November 19 66°F 37°F 52°F 0.00"
November 18 58°F 39°F 47°F 0.00"
November 17 53°F 35°F 44°F 0.00"
November 16 61°F 36°F 49°F 0.00"
November 15 76°F 51°F 63°F 0.00"
November 14 74°F 51°F 62°F 0.00"
November 13 71°F 53°F 60°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Pinon Hills Featured Photos
Pinon Hills Weather News
Three powerful storms set to bring heavy rain this weekend

Three very wet storms are forecast to hit the region beginning Wednesday ni ...

Posted January 18, 2017, 5:13 PM
Storm Totals: January 12th-13th, 2017

Another in the series of wet storms this week brought significant rain to t ...

Posted January 14, 2017, 7:26 PM
Other Weather Information

The Pinon Hills, California weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents.
Copyright ©Sat Jan 21 02:36:57 PST 2017  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.